Strategic Skills for Women in Supervisory Boards
- Type of Study
part-time (Friday midday till Saturday evening)
- Programme start
- Language of instruction
- Number of places
- Standard duration
May till November
The certificate programme provides targeted economic, legal and strategic skills for women in supervisory boards. It also offers participants professional coaching that enables them to fine-tune their professional profile and zoom in on their personal goals.The certificate programme is geared toward current (and potential) women in supervisory boards and other regulatory bodies.
The programme offers you
- Expertise relating specifically to supervisory boards (legal & business knowhow, specific knowledge on German two tier governance system, compliance, sustainability, strategy, diversity)
- Professional coaching in individual and group setting
- Training in strategic skills (negotiation, collaboration, micro-politics)
- Fireside talks with current members of supervisory and advisory boards to gain insights into tried-and-tested practices
- Access to a Germany-wide cross-sector network (200 alumni) with regular networking events and further training opportunities
The certificate programme runs annually (in 2023 from May to November). It consists of six modules that start on a Friday midday (from 1pm) and all day Saturday (ending around 7pm). Participants are awarded with a certificate upon completion. The working language of the programme is German.
The program builds on three pillars:
- Knowledge exchange with leading experts
- Individual reflection work
- Strategic competences needed to succeed
Participants are taught through exchanges with invited experts, individual and group coaching session, and specific training units. Informal fire side events in the evening with current supervisory and advisory board members as well as headhunter provide participants with deeper insights into the working of regulatory bodies.