The BPS – the institute for professionals at HWR Berlin
The HWR Berlin is among the most renowned universities in Germany within the management sector. HWR Berlin has incorporated its continuing education master study programme into the Berlin Professional School.
The entire BPS programme is designed to train professionals: the learning formats enable full-time or part-time study, the Career Service and alumni network also provide opportunities to take new career directions – even while studying. Those participating can explore career goals and establish networks. At BPS, we live management and leadership.
Studying at the BPS – individual, practical, interdisciplinary
The Berlin Professional School is casual and tailored to you. This means students benefit from individual attention – no matter whether you are studying part or full time.
At BPS, your studies focus on interdisciplinary, practical matters. Sharing experiences with your fellow students is an integral part of the study programme. True to the guiding principles of HWR Berlin, at BPS, everyone learns from each other:
- The students learn from one another, thanks to their very different backgrounds
- Of course, students learn from our staff, who offer a wealth of experience and are as international as our students
- And sometimes, the teaching staff even learn from the students!
We train managers and executive staff and help them reach their full potential.
Collaborations – for practice and diversity
BPS is part of a diverse collaborative network. It consists of more than 100 international universities in over 40 countries, as well as countless national and international companies.
Business partnerships allow us to learn in a practical way, always at the forefront. For the MBA and the master study programmes, we have also formed advisory committees. As part of these committees, our collaboration partners also ensure that vital practical skills are transferred.
Member of strong organisations
The BPS does not just teach – we are there when topics relating to scientific training and didactics are debated. We take up trends and actively help to shape them. We represent HWR Berlin in the following organisations:
- AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- UAS7 (7 Universities of Applied Sciences)
- EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management)
- EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)
- DGWF (Deutsche Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche Weiterbildung und Fernstudium)
- HDL (Hochschuleverband Distance Learning)
Only six universities in Germany carry the AMBA quality seal for their MBA or Master programes. Our Berlin MBA is one of them and meets the highest international quality standards.