Strategic Skills for Women Members of Supervisory Boards
- Type of Study
part-time (Friday afternoon till Saturday evening)
- Programme start
- Language of instruction
- Number of places
- Standard period ot study
June till February
The part-time certificate programme of continuing professional education provides specific economic, legal and strategic skills for women working on a supervisory board. A Coaching Programme running alongside allows you to perfect your individual profile and pinpoint your own personal goals.
The continuing education certificate programme is aimed at acting (and potential) female elected officials in supervisory boards and other regulatory bodies. The programme offers you:
- Expertise relating specifically to supervisory boards, combined with coaching
- Sound economic, legal and strategic knowledge
- Training, lectures and individual questions to reflect upon, enabling you to develop strategic skills for policy-making
- Informal discussions with acting members of supervisory and advisory boards to gain insights into tried-and-tested practices
- A Germany-wide, and cross-industry network
The part-time study certificate programme runs annually from June to February. Taught through German, it consists of six modules taught Friday afternoons from 1pm and all day Saturday until 7pm. You will be awarded with a certificate upon completion.
The training programme covers three levels:
- Strategic-political competence
Content is taught via expert presentations, group and individual coaching as well as specific training units. Informal evening chats with current acting supervisory and advisory board members provide insights into accessing regulatory bodies. This peek behind the scenes of working on a committee is held on Friday evenings.